[Insight-users] Registration on RGB images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Dec 4 16:41:53 EST 2004

Hi Muhamad,

Thanks for your additional information.

--

Yes, you can convert your RGB images to grayscale using any of the
two methods described in the previous email. Then register them and
take the transform parameters in order to resample the moving color
images using the VectorResampleImageFilter.

You can do this with any of the registration examples of the ITK
Software Guide, as well as with the code in InsightApplications for
multiresolution images.

You are *strongly* encouraged to read from the ITK Software Guide

     http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

at a minimum, the following sections:

    - Section on Geometrical Transformations
    - Chapter on Image Registration
    - Chapter on Image Adaptors

Please let us know if you encounter any problems in the implementation
of your registration process.