[Insight-users] Hello World!

Peng (Patrick) Cheng peng-cheng at uiowa.edu
Fri Dec 3 05:03:09 EST 2004

Hi Satrish,

You should be able to download a pre-compiled binaries for linux
it should either be
for Linux x86
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.0/cmake-2.0.5-x86-linux.tar.gz
for Linux ia64
http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.0/cmake-2.0.3-ia64-linux.tar.gz

then you just untar the package.
under the the bin dir, you should be able to find file named "cmake"

About the running Cmake, you can refer to
http://cmake.org/HTML/RunningCMake.html

Email:   peng-cheng at uiowa.edu
Website: http://css.engineering.uiowa.edu/~pcheng/