[Insight-users] Hello World!

Peng (Patrick) Cheng peng-cheng at uiowa.edu
Fri Dec 3 04:00:24 EST 2004

Hi Satrish,

You need to build ITK first on your computer.

use CMake
set the source code dir: Satrish/ITK/InsightTool-1.8.0
make another dir like: Satrish/ITK/ITK_Build
and then in CMake set the binary dir: Satrish/ITK/ITK_Build
Configure CMake several times.
then open the dir you just created, open the .dsw file (asuming you are
using Visual Studio)and build it.

when you are all done, then come back and try the Heelo World again. it
should work.

Patrick

Satrish.S wrote:
> Hi Leila,
>
> I've run the ccmake ./ command to test the
> Insight/Examples/Installation but it give me error.
>
> "Cannot build without ITK. Please set ITK_DIR" and
> there's error showing "ITK_DIR-NOTFOUND" under
> interactive curses
>
> Im not sure where I need to configure. Either in CMake
> or Insight? Which file it's refering too?
>
> FYI: Graphical sort of my directory:
> Satrish/CMake
> Satrish/ITK/InsightTool-1.8.0
>
> -Satrish

Peng (Patrick) Cheng
Research Assistant
Radiology, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Center
University of Iowa Hospital and Clinics
Iowa City, IA 52246

Office:  0453-E JCP
Phone:   (319)356-7808 (O)