[Insight-users] Using ThresholdSegmentationLevelsetFLTKGui Application

neha k itkneha1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 14:33:40 EST 2004

Hello,

I am trying to use "ThresholdSegmentationLevelsetFLTKGui" application, but not sure if i am able to use it correctly.  Once I "Load Iput Image", and then I click on "Diffuse Image" and keep the rest of paramters default and click on Draw Initial Segmentation.

After this if i click "start", nothing happens.  Does this display Speed Image?  Also, I don't see anything happening on Progress Bar.

Can anybody tell me the correct pathway to use this application?

Thanks, Neha

http://mail.yahoo.com