[Insight-users] problem with GDCMImageIO class

bertrand delhay at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Dec 1 06:22:33 EST 2004

Hi all,

I made a cvs checkout of ITK this morning and when I tried  to compil
the updated files I get an error message when compiling the ITKIO project.
This error appears during the compiling of  "itkGDCMImageIO.cxx" and it
follows this message :

C:\lib\Insight\Code\IO\itkGDCMImageIO.cxx(217) : error C2893: Failed to
specialize function template 'void __thiscall
itk::GDCMImageIO::RescaleFunction(TBuffer *,TSource *,unsigned int)'
        With the following template arguments:
        'unsigned char'
        'unsigned char'

for each switched case.