[Insight-users] Academic research position for medical image analysis

Stephen R. Aylward aylward at unc.edu
Tue Aug 31 14:49:34 EDT 2004

Job Announcement:

Research Assistant in Software Development for Medical Image Analysis

The Computer-Aided Diagnosis and Display Laboratory (CADDLab) in the
Department of Radiology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel
Hill seeks to hire a full time research assistant. Qualified applicants
will have outstanding C++ programming skills, the ability to work with
others, and strong self-motivation. Experience with image analysis,
computer graphics, the NLM's Insight Toolkit, or Kitware's Visualization
Toolkit is a plus. Applicants should have an MS in computer science or
related program or exceptional practical experience. Pay is commensurate
with education and experience.

If you are interest, please email CV and a list of three references to
me: aylward at unc.edu

To find out more about our research, visit our web site:
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu

Cheers,
Stephen

Dr. Stephen R. Aylward
Associate Professor of Radiology
Adjunct Associate Professor of Computer Science and Surgery
http://caddlab.rad.unc.edu
aylward at unc.edu
(919) 966-9695