[Insight-users] Re: FLTK_WRAP_UI called with FLTK_WARP_UI undefined

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 08:51:20 -0400

Hi Zhao,

The search for FLTK and VTK in InsightApplications
is defined in the CMakeLists.txt file available
at the top level of the InsightApplications directory.

http://www . itk . org/cgi-bin/cvsweb . cgi/InsightApplications/CMakeLists . txt?cvsroot=Insight

In this file you will find sections like

>   FIND_PACKAGE(VTK)
>   IF (VTK_FOUND)
>     INCLUDE (${VTK_USE_FILE})

and

> FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
> IF(ITK_FOUND)
>   INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
> ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
>   MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
>           "Cannot build InsightApplications without ITK.  Please set ITK_DIR.")
> ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)

and

>   FIND_PACKAGE(FLTK)
>   IF(FLTK_FOUND)
>     INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR})
>   ENDIF(FLTK_FOUND)

They may be a bit different in version 1.2,
but this is more or less how they look like.

Note that you don't need to modify the
CMakeLists.txt file in any way.

Simply run CMake for configuring InsightApplications
and you will have a chance to provide the information
about VTK and FLTK.

For FLTK you may have to switch to advanced mode
in order to see the six FLTK related variables.