[Insight-users] Output of the atlas segmentation.

yasser salman yass71 at yahoo . com
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:20:44 -0700 (PDT)

hi lydia..
thanx for these details.., one more question plz..,
is the output of the atlas_segmentation application is
volume of images type PNG. i see in file
SimpleAppOutput.txx use PGMVolumeWriter..
thanx..
yasser..

http://www . itk . org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1DemonsRegistrationFi
> lt
> > er.html

> description
> SoftwareGuide

Insight/Examples/Registration/DeformableRegistraton2.cxx

http://public . kitware . com/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1WarpImageFilt

http://www . vtk . org/doc/release/4 . 2/html/classvtkImageViewer2 . html

=== message truncated ===