[Insight-users] A question

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu . Malaterre at creatis . insa-lyon . fr
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:04:40 +0200

marcellus walace wrote:

> Is there someone on this earth who knows how I can build 3D volume with
> MetaImageImporter and
> MetaImageViewer? because I'm testing them but it doesn't
> walk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't *walk*, really ;)

I answered you in a private mail, in French as you ask me for. But I
never get any answer back...

> I can view each of of the dicom slices but when I try to build and view
> a 3D volume whith these slices
> I cannot view it. I egt an empty black screen using the Application
> MetaViewer

Are you sure your image pixel format are unsigned short ? did you try
changing it to char /int /float /double  ?
If you don't give more details on what happen, then noboy in the
_universe_ can help you.

Please send us a file that you cannot read, for example.

HTH
mathieu