[Insight-users] [Fwd: Loading Meta Image]

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:27:53 -0500

--------------050304030900080101020209

--------------050304030900080101020209
 filename="Loading Meta Image"

From: "Buu Tien Phan" <bphan@mail.uh.edu>
To: "'Luis Ibanez'" <luis.ibanez@kitware.com>
Subject: Loading Meta Image
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 21:59:42 -0800

Dear Luis,

The program (Gaussian Filter) did not crash. It means that I can compile
and run it. However, when I load Meta image T2.mhd, the "Input Image"
window pops up in black. I press some control buttons, but nothing is
changed. I unzip image from brainweb site (using winzip) and I get the
error message "Problems reading file format" when I tried to load this
image.

Could you please send me a Meta image so I can load to this program?

Do you have any examples showing how to load .PNG images?

Thank you very much for your help.

Buu Phan