[Insight-users] Questions about the fast marching and level set filters

Luca Antiga lucantiga at hotmail . com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 09:57:30 +0200

Dear users,
dealing with sparse field and narrow band level sets. I know that sparse
field method (at least in the implementation given by Whitaker in his
library) ensures sub-voxel accuracy even with first order upwinding, by
estimating level set position according to \phi and \nabla(\phi) and
evaluating there all the quantities involved with evolution. Is this feature
included in narrow band version?
Thanks

Luca