[Insight-users] Building error ITK for Borland

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 12:35:38 -0500

Hi Michael,

Thanks for pointing this out.

The wsock32.lib shouldn't be used
in this particular example.

In order to remove it, the CMakeLists.txt
file in

    Insight/Applications/MetaImageReadWrite

should be modified.

More precisely, the lines :

   6,11d5
   < IF(WIN32)
   <   LINK_LIBRARIES(
   <     wsock32
   <   )
   < ENDIF(WIN32)
   <

must be removed.

This has already been fixed in the repository.

You may try removing the lines by yourself,
or simply updating your cvs checkout.

Please let us know if you find further problems,