[Insight-users] Question on registration of cryogenic RGB images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez@kitware.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:21:46 -0500

Hi Fucang,

The registration framework should work with with images
any pixel type (any of the basic C types: char, int,
float ...etc).

The output of the registration process is a Transform.

You may have to take this Transform an use it as input
on the itk::ResampleImageFilter in order to map the
fixed image on top of the moving image.

Alternatively you can get the inverse of this transform
and map the moving image on top of the fixed image.

Please let us know if you encounter any problem,

Fucang Jia wrote:

> Hi, Luis,

...snip...