[Insight-users] Iteration within a Neighbourhood

Puja Malik puja.malik@memot.unibe.ch
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:31:09 +0100

--Boundary_(ID_iifeyfRwMOLkyzUyNMK3cA)

   Hello,

I would like to traverse through an image in small neighbourhoods, and
for this I am planning on using the NeighborhoodIterator.  However,
I would also like to traverse each of the pixels in a single
neighbourhood before moving on to the next one.  How would I be able to
implement this?

Thanks!
Puja

--
---------------------------------------
Puja Malik

--Boundary_(ID_iifeyfRwMOLkyzUyNMK3cA)

&nbsp;&nbsp; Hello,
and for this I am planning on using the NeighborhoodIterator.&nbsp; However,
I&nbsp;would also like to traverse each of the pixels in a single neighbourhood
before moving on to the next one.&nbsp; How would I&nbsp;be able to implement
this?
<pre>--&nbsp;
---------------------------------------
Puja Malik
M. E. M&uuml;ller Institute for Biomechanics
University of Bern
P. O. Box 30
3010 Bern
Switzerland
Phone: +41-31-632-8730
Fax: +41-31-632-4951
Email: Puja.Malik@memot.unibe.ch
&nbsp;</html>

--Boundary_(ID_iifeyfRwMOLkyzUyNMK3cA)--