[ITK-dev] [ITK] Patches for 4.12.2 release

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Sep 29 13:28:36 EDT 2017

Sean,

Could you explicitly include nigti1_io.h in you code?

Brad

On 9/29/17, 11:40 AM, "Sean McBride" <sean at rogue-research.com> wrote:

    On Fri, 1 Sep 2017 14:51:01 -0400, Matt McCormick said:

    >Let's release 4.12.2 next week. This will be a patch release that
    >fixes critical issues, regressions, documentation, and compiler
    >support. Patches currently on the release branch are:
    >
    > *snip*
    >
    >Niels Dekker (1):
    >      COMP: Fixed <nifti1_io.h> leak into user code

    Hi all,

    This change has broken compilation of my app.  I use the nifti_quatern_to_mat44() API that ITK used to provide (accidentally apparently?).  So now I'm looking for a solution...

    It's a pure function, so I could of course copy-paste it into my own app, and thus preserve exact behaviour.  But that would be a shame.

    Could we expose it as an API in NiftiImageIO?

    Cheers,

    Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com