[ITK-dev] Patches for 4.12.2 release

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Sep 29 11:39:39 EDT 2017

On Fri, 1 Sep 2017 14:51:01 -0400, Matt McCormick said:

>Let's release 4.12.2 next week. This will be a patch release that
>fixes critical issues, regressions, documentation, and compiler
>support. Patches currently on the release branch are:
>
> *snip*
>
>Niels Dekker (1):
>      COMP: Fixed <nifti1_io.h> leak into user code

Hi all,

This change has broken compilation of my app.  I use the nifti_quatern_to_mat44() API that ITK used to provide (accidentally apparently?).  So now I'm looking for a solution...

It's a pure function, so I could of course copy-paste it into my own app, and thus preserve exact behaviour.  But that would be a shame.

Could we expose it as an API in NiftiImageIO?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com