[ITK-dev] Coding Style guide added to the ITKSoftwareGuide

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Sep 14 14:54:02 EDT 2017

Hats off to Jon!

There may be omissions or corrections to make as we migrate the
content from the wiki and source tree PDF. If you find any areas for
improvement, please consider submitting a patch:

  https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKSoftwareGuide/blob/b202452cb7f9ad85f471d5acd036bb3bd79a8b18/README.md#how-to-contribute-to-the-itk-software-guide