[ITK-dev] [ITK] Patches for 4.12.2 release

Niels Dekker niels-xtk at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 5 11:29:05 EDT 2017

Hi Matt,

Thank you very much for including my fix, "Fixed <nifti1_io.h> leak into
user code"! Can you please also include the following one?

Floris Berendsen:
   COMP: add symbol name mangling for niftilib in ITK

https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/commit/b33d9978a2864aaf7c58de3c51e181bb7ef757e7

You already merged this fix to the master on June 20:
https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/commit/370c3116d3edac3a3bc36e03e1b1b655df0f04af

Kind regards, Niels

On 2017-09-01 20:51, Matt McCormick wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Let's release 4.12.2 next week. This will be a patch release that
> fixes critical issues, regressions, documentation, and compiler
> support. Patches currently on the release branch are:
>

> Edwin Bennink (1):
>       BUG: Fixed cylinder bbox, fixed and enhanced IsInside func
>
> Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin (2):
>       COMP: Update MINC to set MACOSX_RPATH property based on
> CMAKE_MACOSX_RPATH
>       COMP: Update KWsys to set MACOSX_RPATH property based on
> CMAKE_MACOSX_RPATH
>
> Niels Dekker (1):
>       COMP: Fixed <nifti1_io.h> leak into user code
>

> To be added:
>
> - AnisotropicDiffusionLBR example build fix:
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/22567/
>
> Possibly also the GPU fixes:
>

> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/q/status:open+project:ITK+branch:master+topic:gpu-mean-filters
>

> Are there any other patches we are missing?
>

> Thanks,
> Matt

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Niels Dekker
Scientific programmer
LKEB, Leiden University Medical Center, Netherlands