[ITK-dev] Installed External Module list

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Nov 15 10:30:10 EST 2016

Hi!

I am working on the SimpleITK Superbuid. I have install ITK to a directory, then I build an external ITK module, and install that too. All the headers are happily there and works just fine!

However, I would like to verify that the ITK install has the additional external ITK module. I expected it to be listed in ITK_MODULES_ENABLED, but it’s not. How can I detect if an external ITK module is installed?

Do we need to update the install behavior to support this?

Thanks,
Brad