[ITK-dev] Error using fftwf_* functions when FFTW is compiled with double

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre.barbierdereuille at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 05:21:05 EDT 2016

Hello,

sorry for the delay, but it took a while to test everything correctly. So I
created a topic called fix_fftwf_used_with_fftwd and made the modification.
I tested it with the FFTW compiled by ITK itself and all FFTW-related tests
passed without problem. There are some tests failing, but they are
unrelated to the modification. For completeness, here is the list of tests
that failed:

The following tests FAILED:
         79 - vnl_algo_test_convolve (Failed)
        824 - itkHDF5ImageIOTest (Failed)
        825 - itkHDF5ImageIOStreamingReadWriteTest (Failed)
        1177 - itkCastImageFilterTest (Failed)

Cheers,

Pierre