[ITK-dev] Gerrit robots down?

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Thu Jun 9 15:10:56 EDT 2016

Hi Brad,

Considering our office floor is undergoing some construction/remodelling,
the power in the room physically hosting the server was out. This most
likely explained the downtime.

Now the power is back, I just restarted the machine, it is currently
running a "disk check". I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks
Jc

--
+1 919 869 8849