[ITK-dev] Use Vcvarsall.bat in CTest script

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jul 22 15:07:18 EDT 2016

Generating that bat file on the fly would not be too bad.

I am imagining adding something like the following line to the beginning of the nightly ctest scripts:

# BAT:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\bin\vcvarsx86_amd64.bat"

Which tells my script to generate your suggested bat file.

Thanks JC!