[ITK-dev] Nightly dashboard name changes

Steve M. Robbins steve at sumost.ca
Fri Feb 5 08:49:37 EST 2016

Hi,

Last weekend, I realized that my nightly dashboard submissions were misnamed
-- they had "gcc4" in the name, dating from the time that Debian's default gcc
was switching to 4.  In reality, the configuration uses the Debian default gcc
which is now 5.x.

So, please change the expected builds from:
	Debian-sid-gcc4-64bit
	Debian-sid-gcc4-32bit

to:
	Debian-sid-default-64bit
	Debian-sid-default-32bit

I also took the opportunity to update the configuration -- in terms of modules
and external libs -- to match the current Debian package configuration.   And
now the 32-bit build is showing segfaults with FFTW.  I believe we have seen
this for a while; e.g. Debian's ITK 4.9 packages disabled FFTW on 32-bit for
this reason.

Thanks!
-Steve