[ITK-dev] Visual Studio 2017 RC

Lowekamp, Bradley (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Dec 6 13:14:29 EST 2016

I am not were where to get that “toolset” version number from. I just downloaded the VS 2017 RC this morning.

I am getting this info from the compiler:

/c/Program\ Files\ \(x86\)/Microsoft\ Visual\ Studio\ 14.0/VC/bin/cl.exe
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 19.00.24215.1 for x86

Here is the build on CDash:
https://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=4673579

It looks like the internal compiler errors have been resolved. Just one relevant failing test.

Brad