[ITK-dev] Midas mirror script

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Aug 22 12:57:36 EDT 2016

Hi Brad,

I am not aware of a script to download / mirror a directory on
midas3.kitware.com.

However, last week we performed a one-time mirror of the ITK Community
on midas3.kitware.com (including all the SimpleITK data), to the
Girder instance on data.kitware.com:

    https://data.kitware.com/#collection/57b5c9e58d777f126827f5a1/folder/57b5dd988d777f10f2695f32

There is a command line and Python client that can be used to locally
mirror the data:

  http://girder.readthedocs.io/en/latest/python-client.html

A patch is in progress to add testing data support to the ExternalData
CMake module:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/21468/

An important difference to note between Girder and Midas is that
Girder does not support different revisions for the same file.

HTH,
Matt