[ITK-dev] Wrap ITK

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Mon Apr 25 20:28:38 EDT 2016

Should I expect Wrapping ITK to work at the moment?

/scratch/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK-bld/Wrapping/Modules/ITKCommon/itkArrayPython.cpp:5385:27: error: too few arguments to function call, expected at least
      2, have 1
      (arg1)->SetData(arg2);
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     ^
/scratch/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkArray.h:161:3: note: 'SetData' declared here
  void SetData(TValue *data, SizeValueType sz, bool LetArrayManageMemory = false);
  ^
/scratch/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK-bld/Wrapping/Modules/ITKCommon/itkArrayPython.cpp:6502:27: error: too few arguments to function call, expected at least
      2, have 1
      (arg1)->SetData(arg2);
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     ^
/scratch/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkArray.h:161:3: note: 'SetData' declared here
  void SetData(TValue *data, SizeValueType sz, bool LetArrayManageMemory = false);
  ^
/scratch/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK-bld/Wrapping/Modules/ITKCommon/itkArrayPython.cpp:7619:27: error: too few arguments to function call, expected at least
      2, have 1
      (arg1)->SetData(arg2);
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~     ^
/scratch/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkArray.h:161:3: note: 'SetData' declared here
  void SetData(TValue *data, SizeValueType sz, bool LetArrayManageMemory = false);
  ^
/scratch/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK-bld/Wrapping/Modules/ITKCommon/itkArrayPython.cpp:8736:27: error: too few arguments to function call, expected at least
      2, have 1
      (arg1)->SetData(arg2);
/scratch/johnsonhj/Dashboard/src/ITK/Modules/Core/Common/include/itkArray.h:161:3: note: 'SetData' declared here
  void SetData(TValue *data, SizeValueType sz, bool LetArrayManageMemory = false);

Just wondering if it is under development, or if it should still work?

Hans