[ITK-dev] Module_ITKIOGDCM:INTERNAL=OFF

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:17:26 EDT 2015

You can specify the specific module you need. For example:

set(ITK_IO_MODULES_USED "ITKIONRRD;ITKIOPNG;ITKIONIFTI")
find_package(ITK COMPONENTS
  ITKCommon
  ITKIOImageBase
  ITKImageGrid
  ITKImageStatistics
  ITKVtkGlue
  ${ITK_IO_MODULES_USED}
)
include(${ITK_USE_FILE})

AND
you can find the modules used by your app with
ITK/Utilities/Maintenance/WhatModulesITK.py