[ITK-dev] New Defects reported by Coverity Scan for InsightSoftwareConsortium

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Sep 14 13:18:50 EDT 2015

Matt,

This defect looks legitimate. I added the noexept specifier here[1].

My guess is that  Coverity has just added this feature for C++11.

I'll dig into this and help to ensure out destructors have better exception safety...

Brad

[1] https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/commit/06f8ef0175d901ec5d23197efb4f9044c1b62ab3