[ITK-dev] Fail to use http push to gerrit -> pull request

Julien Michel julien.michel at cnes.fr
Tue Oct 27 10:04:32 EDT 2015

Dear ITK developers,

I have a gerrit patch to submit behind my company firewall. I tried to
use the http way (through our company proxy) by carefully following [1].
This used to work in the past, but  it seems to be broken now :

$ git gerrit-push
Fetching gerrit master
Pushing to gerrit
Password for 'http://jmichel-otb@review.source.kitware.com':
remote: Unauthorized
fatal: Authentication failed for
'http://jmichel-otb@review.source.kitware.com/p/ITK/'

I therefore created a pull request corresponding to this patch on github
[2]. Nevertheless, I would rather use gerrit because of automated
dashboard build and co., if only I could get it working again ...

Regards,

Julien Michel

[1] http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Account#Gerrit
[2] https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/pull/8