[ITK-dev] Setting minimum and maximum values for parameters in Amodea optimizer

Marie Cherel mcherel at newtone.fr
Fri Jul 17 10:12:26 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I am using the AmoebaOptimizer with a customized SingleValueCostFunction to
resolve an optimization problem.

I am pretty happy with it, the only thing is that the parameters I want to
optimize are percent and I do not want a percent to be lower than 0 or
greater than 100.

I looked into the documentation for a way of setting minimum and maximum
values for the parameters to optimize, but I did not find anything.

Does anybody have an idea of how to do this ?

Many thanks for your help,

Marie