[ITK-dev] link failure ITKVideoBridgeOpenCVHeaderTest1 on Ubuntu 14.04

Arnaud Gelas arnaudgelas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 11:40:53 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I have just tried building ITK with BridgeOpenCV on Ubuntu 14.04 and I get
the following link error

[2/2] Linking CXX executable bin/ITKVideoBridgeOpenCVHeaderTest1

[...]

lib/libITKVideoBridgeOpenCV-4.9.so.1: error: undefined reference to
'itk::VideoIOBase::VideoIOBase()'
lib/libITKVideoBridgeOpenCV-4.9.so.1: error: undefined reference to
'itk::VideoIOBase::~VideoIOBase()'
lib/libITKVideoBridgeOpenCV-4.9.so.1: error: undefined reference to
'itk::VideoIOBase::PrintSelf(std::ostream&, itk::Indent) const'
lib/libITKVideoBridgeOpenCV-4.9.so.1: error: undefined reference to
'typeinfo for itk::VideoIOBase'

I have checked these methods are implemented in itkVideoIOBase.cxx...

Any idea?

Thanks
Arnaud