[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] Valgrind Defects in Remote

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Jan 31 16:02:06 EST 2014

Bill,

I assume it needs the RUNS_LONG test label property:

$ git grep RUNS_LONG
Examples/Filtering/test/CMakeLists.txt:set_property(TEST SpatialObjectToImage2 APPEND PROPERTY LABELS RUNS_LONG)
Examples/Registration/test/CMakeLists.txt:set_property(TEST ImageRegistrationHistogramPlotterTest APPEND PROPERTY LABELS RUNS_LONG)
Examples/Registration/test/CMakeLists.txt:set_property(TEST ImageRegistration2Test APPEND PROPERTY LABELS RUNS_LONG)

It be good of there were at least a couple components that could be quickly tested, for valgrind and coverage.

Brad