[Insight-developers] Timeout in ITK Dahboard build - itkBSplineImageRegistrationTest

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Mon Jan 20 11:28:13 EST 2014

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 14:34:54 -0500, Bill Lorensen said:

>Why not drop the number of deformable registrations from 10 to 2. It
>might run 5 times faster. It will still test the code and a new
>baseline would catch regressions.

I think everyone here agrees that tools like the memory check environment variables I have on this dashboard (and valgrind, ASan, and similar) are useful, and so I'd hate to turn them off because of one slow test.

I like both Bill's idea to make the test faster, and Luis' suggestion on how to make it run serially.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com