[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] Failing gerrit robot build

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Jan 20 10:48:33 EST 2014

The patch has been merged to correct the failures.  Thanks for the reviews.

Sorry that the original patch was merged -- I thought the CDash at Home
versions were not picking up the correct version, and I verified
manually with a Visual Studio build.  Unfortunately, Visual Studio
2010 does not have the same issues as 2008.

Following a good dashboard tomorrow, I'll backport to the release branch.

Thanks,
Matt