[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] A Contrib group?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:59:07 EST 2014

I think remote modules should be used for "special purpose" or limited
application contributions. For example, the Lesion Sizing Toolkit.  Or
the Skull Stripper that I am about to submit as a remote module.

Something like the STL Reader/Writer is appropriate for inclusion into
the toolkit.

Of course these are subjective decisions and should be dictated by the
community.

We have a process in place for Remote Modules, although we don't
always follow it:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Policy_and_Procedures_for_Adding_Remote_Modules

Bill