[Insight-developers] More info on download step when failed

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jan 15 08:39:58 EST 2014

Hello,

I have gotten a large number of download failures on my SimpleITK and ITK builds from midas3.kitware.com in the base 48 hours. It appears to be just me.

http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=SimpleITK&date=2014-01-14

What appears in the build log is as follows:

CMake Error at PCRE-stamp/download-PCRE.cmake:9 (file):
  file DOWNLOAD HASH mismatch

    for file: [/.../SimpleITK-build/PCRE-prefix/src/method=midas.bitstream.download&checksum=fa69e4c5d8971544acd71d1f10d59193&name=pcre-8.12.tar.gz]
      expected hash: [fa69e4c5d8971544acd71d1f10d59193]
        actual hash: [d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e]
where the actual hash it for that of an empty file. All the build logs I have check have had this empty file hash. Last night while the errors were occurring, I log onto a fail build and was able to perform to build the target with the failed download after deleting the empty file.

I don't have any information to go on... Was it a time out? Was there an error? I need some more information to go on! Any know if there is some place to look? or some option I can turn on someplace?

Thanks,
Brad