[Insight-developers] Is the ITK dashboard too green?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Jan 14 18:32:49 EST 2014

+1.

I think focusing on the lowering the queue of Gerrit patches would be
time well spent.  Code reviews, communication, and new patch sets
would address issues that were important enough for someone to create
a patch and that are closest to getting fixed.

Here is a G+ Event to facilitate communication and set aside time:

  https://plus.google.com/events/clj1kg3g4v3b28jmh91tcvr5cp8

Thanks,
Matt