[Insight-developers] Is the ITK dashboard too green?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Jan 14 18:05:40 EST 2014

On Tue, 14 Jan 2014 16:48:09 -0500, Matt McCormick said:

> - The RogueResearch builds are some of the few Mac builds, and they
>are not green.

The issues there are:

1) warnings from libminc itself, being worked on in libminc itself first...

2) link error (that I suspect would repro anywhere) if ITK_USE_SYSTEM_ZLIB=ON and Module_ITKIOMINC=ON

Undefined symbols:
  "_inflateEnd", referenced from:
      _H5Z_filter_deflate in libitkhdf5-4.6.a(H5Zdeflate.c.o)

I'm sure one of you CMake wizards could fix that easily... :)

3) various test timeouts.  Do I recall something about a RUNS_LONG tag added?  Can/should I use that to disable these slow tests on my slow machines?  Is there a way to force RUNS_LONG tests to run serially instead of in parallel to other tests?  I did some tests, and that would get at least some of them under the timeout threshold.

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com