[Insight-developers] BinaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilter

elhadj meljane elhadj.meljane at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:14:08 EST 2014

Hi Bill,
Here's the code ...

typedef itk::ImageFileReader< ImageType > ReaderType;
 reader->SetFileName( argv[1] );
 try{
  reader->Update();

 }
 catch (std::exception &e)
 {
  std::cerr << "Exception: " << e.what() << std::endl;
  return 1;
 }
 catch (...){
  std::cerr << "Unknown Exception!" << std::endl;
  throw;
 }

 try{
  typedef itk::BinaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilter<ImageType>
BinaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilterType;
  BinaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilterType::Pointer
binaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilter =
BinaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilterType::New();
  binaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilter->SetInput(reader->GetOutput());
  binaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilter->Update();
 }
 catch (std::exception &e)
 {