[Insight-developers] BinaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilter

elhadj meljane elhadj.meljane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:33:20 EST 2014

Hi all,
I have a problem with the filter BinaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilter. I
used the example code:

 http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/ImageProcessing/BinaryImageToShapeLabelMapFilter

with  a binary image file  as input instead of the created image
inside the example.
 Around this code I added  handling exception try/catch: catch
(std::exception &e) and catch (...). The program works  sometimes but
and crashes at other sometimes without catching  any exception. I got
a box with the  message "A problem caused the program to stop working
correctly...", when I click on Debug, in MS Visual Studio, it
indicates an unhandled exception in the  function "static void *
allocate(vcl_size_t n) ( file  vnl_alloc.h  )".

I would appreciate your comments on this issue.

Thanks,
Haj