[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] Additional targets in CTest dashboard script for SimpleITK

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Thu Feb 20 19:53:05 EST 2014

Hi Brad,

Within Slicer, I created a macro name "ctest_package" that will package a
build directory by building only the "package" target. That should be
helpful.

See
https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/blob/4a06a8a1e07fc85935b41d3f4e6172c867ed8971/CMake/SlicerDashboardDriverScript.cmake#L353-356

To upload the package, you could look at what is done in that same file.

Hth
Jc

+1 919 869 8849