[Insight-developers] Doxygen For RemoteModules and other non-Defaults

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Feb 18 09:04:19 EST 2014

Matt,

Looks like there are a bunch of group warning related to these:
http://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=3224406

I expected a these modules to be grouped in the doxygen here:
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/modules.html

We need to find a way to document that these modules aren't turned on by default and just git grepping is not going to find them in the repository too.

Brad