[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] Problem building ITK

Padfield, Dirk R (GE Global Research) padfield at research.ge.com
Thu Feb 6 23:15:19 EST 2014

Hi Brad,

You are officially a genius!

When I turned "Module_SCIFIO" on in Insight-4.5.0, I was still getting the SCIFIO problem (I realized this later because it took many hours to build).  But it worked when I followed your fix to change the line
target_link_libraries(SCIFIO  ${ImageBase_LIBRARIES})

target_link_libraries(SCIFIO  ${ITKIOImageBase_LIBRARIES})

in the file Modules/Remote/SCIFIO/src/CMakeLists.txt.

What do we need to do to get this change merged?

Thanks!
Dirk