[Insight-developers] [ITK Community] Problem building ITK

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Thu Feb 6 16:55:54 EST 2014

Hi Folks,

May be ITK could include a module similar to what is done in Slicer
(originally grabbed from paraview). See [1]

[1]
https://github.com/Slicer/Slicer/blob/master/CMake/SlicerBlockSetCMakeOSXVariables.cmake

Then, by simply doing:

  include(ITKOSXVariables)

before

  project(ITK ...)

everything would be set by default.

This approach turns out to be very useful and saved our user a lot of
headaches.

Hth
Jc

+1 919 869 8849