[ITK-dev] System PNG sCal issue

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Aug 27 09:52:20 EDT 2014

Kent,

I am getting a failing test when using a new system PNG. It appears to be related to this issue:

https://issues.itk.org/jira/browse/ITK-3067

and commit:

https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITK/commit/74b5e6e4bbcbebcee860dd7b52ed76a4941c9efe

I have just upgraded my system to redhat7 and I now have libpng 1.5.13.

Here is the build on the dashboard:

http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3465169

There are compiler warnings related to unused variables, and then the failing test has sCal warnings. So I am assuming the failing test is due to sCal issue. As I am diving into the libPNG API and its changes, I thought I'd post up to case someone knows more about this issue.

Thanks,
Brtad