No subject

Thu Sep 19 15:20:57 EDT 2013

could be implemented in a backwards-compatible and without duplicating
any code by modifying the existing classes.  From what I understand,
the existing HDF ImageIO can be slightly improved and a new flag could
be added to ImageFileReader that disables
TestFileExistanceAndReadability if the intention is to use
ImageFileReader for pipes.

Thanks,
Matt