[Insight-developers] window dashboard issues

Xiaoxiao Liu xiaoxiao.liu at kitware.com
Thu Sep 26 12:48:38 EDT 2013

Hi Dirk,
I am setting  up a Win7-64-VSExpress2010 dashboard submission from my
virtual machine.
It should appear on the nightly tomorrow.

Here is the experimental run results, it looks pretty clean:
http://open.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=3039302
(Please ignore the build name, it is wrong. Also the VTK tests errors were
due to my VTK build tree setup.)

The FastMarching tests were running fine:
http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlypassed&buildid=3039302

Let me know whether this helps.
Or let me know which ones you are having trouble, I can try to match up.
Thanks.

Thanks.
-Xiaoxiao

*Xiaoxiao Liu*, Ph.D.
R & D Engineer
Kitware Inc <http://www.kitware.com/>.
Clifton Park, NY
Phone: (518) 881-4924  or  (518) 371-3971 x124