[Insight-developers] Third Party Licences

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Wed Oct 9 08:53:33 EDT 2013

So I have an interesting (to me) question. We have been playing with
restructured text files for our documentation on several projects. The
interesting part of it is that you can create documents that are easily
rendered as documents, or that are easily rendered as web pages. Some sites
such as github even automatically render rst files directly from the
repository. It might be interesting to explore autogenerating rst using our
automated tools.

- Wes

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Matt McCormick
<matt.mccormick at kitware.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:29 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hopefully, also a wiki page?
> >

> We can also put the content in a Wiki page.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_FAQ

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.