[Insight-developers] Fwd: [Insight-users] [ITK] Configuring the ITKSoftwareGuide project to submit the results to the dashoard

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Fri Oct 4 09:26:01 EDT 2013

Dear ITK developers,
I have registered at kitware's dashboard in order to submit ITK Software
Guide's build results.

I applied Matt's patch (git pull
http://review.source.kitware.com/p/ITKSoftwareGuide refs/changes/87/12887/3)
to have the CTestConfig.cmake.txt file in my sources.

However, it looks like since there are no specific tests to the ITK
Software Guide, nothing is built or the build fails.

I also don't know whether the Insight project is the right project to
subscribe to in order to send the ITKSoftwareGuide build results :-S So
sorry if it is not, but I didn't find a more suitable one, and I guess I
don't have the rights to create one.

Now having seen the error result, I am wondering whether only test results
can be sent to the dashboard.

AFAIK, even if tests are not built, the results of the compilation of the
library itself may also be sent to the dashboard.

How can I achieve this for the ITKSoftwareGuide?

Am I missing something? Which is the difference between the two approaches,
the one from my mail on Oct 2 (below), and the above one? Am I messing
concepts?

Thanks in advance,
JON HAITZ