[Insight-developers] Regarding using OpenCL for ITK functions.

Chan sik Kim chansikk at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 26 13:07:02 EDT 2013

Dear ITK developers,

I am a students from Carnegie Mellon Univ who is currently taking Dr.
Galeotti's Methods in Medical Image Analysis class. I am interested in
implementing ITK functions using OpenCL for a class project. I do not have
a background in OpenCL, but I have a experience in GPU computing with CUDA.
Can you advise me how to get started with this project, or can you suggest
me functions or filters that the initial code porting wouldn't take longer
than a week? I also worried about starting a project with a filter or
function that is currently in progress.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chan